Sunday, August 7, 2016

Miscellaneous

This is really a miscellaneous post!

Here's a new green drink: a green apple slushy.
On another day B tried to order a black cow - also known as an ice cream soda made with coke and vanilla ice cream. The description sounded like he would receive an ice cream soda, a black cow. He did get the ice cream soda but some assembly was required.
I keep track of these things, but perhaps I shouldn't always do it. I started a pair of socks in August 2015. Various distractions delayed the conclusion of these socks but I am proud to say that I was able to finish them in less than one year! How to explain the delay. Let's see... I kept getting distracted by other projects and activities.
Here is a copy of a photo of the taxi queue on a post Idul Fitri day at the airport. I would not want to wait in that line!
This is a photo of the gate of the house where I usually have my Bahasa Indonesia language class on Tuesday mornings.
One morning I was waiting a little longer than usual for our driver to pick me up at our apartment lobby so I snapped a couple of photos of what I was looking at.  First, the view across from the lobby:
Notice a truck in the far right? A UPS van! I do see them, but it's a rare sight indeed, especially right in front of our apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...