Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Association

My duty to publish the email newsletter for my women's association is now twice as much work for me. Activities are infrequent during the summer so we published only every other week. It was a nice and easy schedule so I could get the hang of the job. Now that the summer is winding down, I'll be publishing every Friday. In addition, as an IT assistant to the VP,  I have fixed a problem where the membership software archived 2/3 of the members. There are still some issues that need to be addressed by membership but we'll get that all sorted out hopefully.

I had another Board meeting this week. I was asked to act as secretary for the meeting. While I was waiting to be picked up by our driver Pak Oky, I discovered a srikaya shrub on the association property. I think I've written about this strange fruit before. This plant is in the same group as soursop and cherimoya. Other names for srikaya are sugar-apple, custard pineapple, sugar pineapple and sweetsop.  Inside is the consistency of pudding with floral notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...