Sunday, January 24, 2016

Food Items

Just a brief post to show the pretty bread I made last weekend. We had made what Ibu Tin and I now call "emergency chicken soup" because neither B nor myself really felt like eating but hot chicken soup always helps. Then I mentioned I could make a bread. I had the ingredients. So off I went. Here is the result! A tasty loaf topped with onion, poppy seeds and a little Bali sea salt. It was great with the soup.
We discovered recently that a Wing Stop has opened at the mall around the corner so we had to share that. It's not the first Wing Stop we've seen here, however. It's right next to a Carl's Jr burger place. I don't know if there are any of those left in the US. The two might be owned by the same people.
No green drinks in this set of postings. Sorry about that. We will do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...