Sunday, May 28, 2017

Forgotten Post 1 - Crossing the International Dateline

Here are additional photos I'd forgotten to post! On my return flight from the US earlier this year I wasn't able to sleep much on one of the flights. I thought, I can't sleep, so why not take photos? But take photos of what? Naturally I took photos of the flight map being displayed on the monitors. This segment was from Chicago to Tokyo. In the middle photo you can see my plane tracking right across the International Dateline.



I think this is the Gulf of Alaska. There was a big announcement as we flew over it.  I was lucky enough to be on the correct side for this sighting. For the other landmarks, I was on the wrong side of the plane.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...