Sunday, May 13, 2018

Phones, camera, ARGH!

Why haven't you heard from us in a while? The answer is quite simple. My phone decided, for a reason unknown to me, to delete all of my photos from my microSD card on my phone.  Images were still viewable in various forms on the phone but were accessible only indirectly.

The very large number of photos on my phone meant a lot of time and care dedicated to "saving" the photos. Maybe I should consider backing up my phone photos "to the cloud." I will have to think about that. It certainly would have been far easier to get them back. However, the photos have all been saved and now blog posts must be written.  We also traveled again so a few posts about that will be completed soon.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...