Thursday, July 7, 2016

Plants at the Pool

Shortly after we moved into our apartment I met another tenant at an event in town. She was telling me that she and her husband would be away for extended periods of time and that the building staff would take care of her plants. They would move them downstairs near the pool and keep them watered.

This information was filed away until recently. Under normal circumstances, our helper Ibu Tin would be here often enough, or we would be gone a brief enough time, the plants would manage. But with a 3 week trip, I asked about the plant day care at the apartment! Yes, they were happy to do it.

Shortly before we left, a team of technicians arrived at the apartment and took the plants to the pool area. Later that day, a photograph was sent of the happy plants in their new location. The tenant relations manager let me know he would text us if there were any issues while we were away.

The next morning I went down early in the morning to visit the plants and check out the site. It looked like a good set up for them and I took a photo myself. I've added a closeup.  They are just barely visible in the background to the left of the stairs into the pool.
We returned near a weekend, but on Monday the plants were returned in decent shape and are now happily back on the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...