Friday, October 9, 2015

Go Buckeyes!

Most of the OSU Buckeye football games so far this season have been played at 3:30 pm  (EST). This means I watch the games starting at 2:30 am. While in Arnhem, The Netherlands, (more on that trip coming soon I promise) we managed to watch  the Sep 26 game starting at 9:30pm. That wasn't too bad. We managed to watch the middle 2/3 of the Oct 3 game from the lounge at the Dubai airport. I must point out that the second game wasn't going very well at all. I realized I wasn't wearing my "lucky" earrings so when the game was just going nowhere I put on my "lucky" earrings and things turned around. We had to board our plane so I missed that last part of the game but when I checked, we had prevailed. Maybe they really are magic earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...