Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Food and Drink and ...

As always, we continue to seek out "green" drinks to share. This is a basil lemonade. It looks slightly more green in person. It really had a nice flavor.
This is a lychee squash- before stirring and after. I think it had a dash of melon syrup in the bottom.

AWA had a little celebration during Valentine's Week.  I made the family recipe for jam bars. Typically, at holiday time, these are decorated with small pieces of red and green glaceed fruit so it looks like a little flower on each square. For this occasion, I just piped open and closed hearts on each one. They were a big hit!
Our names on our coffee one morning. 
Sometimes I just shake my head...
Iced or hot coffee latte cheese?
Iced or hot English breakfast milk tea cheese?
Nope. Didn't try either.
I don't know why this guy had my name on his shirt! 

Also, we have found a new Indian restaurant. And, from the restaurant window, we can see our apartment building. That's our place, under the bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...