Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Another Theater Experience

I told you about the Premiere movie theater experience. Now I will tell you about the Velvet Class movie theater experience. There are 2 different movie theater chains here and these are the best of both I believe.Talk about reclining! Actually my complaint about this set up is that you don't have built in side tables. Am I spoiled rotten or what? There are tables similar to what you would use if you served someone breakfast in bed, but even then you place that table on a soft surface. Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm complaining about not having a nice enough table? One of us was awfully cozy with his mixed popcorn: salty mixed with caramel. I actually found the recliners in the Premiere theater to be a little more comfortable than these recliners. Similar pillows and blankets. We think they undercharged us, but we weren't going to argue. Rp 150,000 per person, or around $11 US. Popcorn and drinks were extra, but you could still pre-order them and they would bring them in when the movie started. We saw Bridge of Spies—excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...