Thursday, November 26, 2015

My crafty group

Last week part of my crafty group filled a table at a charity luncheon which raises funds to help support local yayasans (orphanages, schools, etc). The place was jam packed with tables and a lot of money was raised.
I also wanted to share how one of my group has finished her group quilt. I think I mentioned that for this project, we all traded quilt blocks so we all ended up with quilt blocks made by everyone else in addition to our own block. One of the ladies made the quilt up as a wall hanging and then had it mounted so she can hang it on the wall. She is leaving here soon (correction- she is leaving tomorrow so we said goodbye today) so she will have it as a memento.  My square is the one far left, second row. The one done my friend who is leaving is the one directly above mine. Each of us will complete the quilt differently and possibly in a variety of different sizes and techniques. Stay tuned for future pictures.
Where's my completed group quilt project?  Sitting in my craft room /office... waiting... That's why I'm sharing this lady's finished project. You will have to wait a while for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...