Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Food and Drink- Including Green!

We came upon these 2 drinks in a while ago so I have misplaced the names and ingredients. They are both pretty and pink, aren't they? The top one contains buah naga merah (red dragonfruit). B thinks it might have been called a Red Dragon.

I'm pretty sure this one had strawberry and kiwi, but I'm not at all sure what else. This was more like a slushy.
Ah, back to green! Here is a kiwi melon lemonata. Contains kiwi, melon, lemon, soda water.
A matcha green tea (hot) and a cappucino.
 A Kyoto Kyuri mocktail with Kyuri fruit, apple, mint, soda water.
I haven't figured out what to do with this but it looked interesting.
Some folks may know I am mostly a cheese pizza gal.I might go crazy and order a cheese pizza with extra cheese!  I rarely ever enjoy pizza with anything additional on top. This was intriguing so we ordered it to share. It's a frankfurter barbecue pizza with cheese bites all around. It was actually pretty good.
We indulged in dessert one evening. This was a triple lemon something. Lemon curd between the layers, lemon cream in between the layers and on the outside and of course lemon cake. All that plus capuccino with the prettiest sugar choices I've seen here: large rock raw sugar or lovely white sugar cubes. I added one large raw sugar rock to see if it would even dissolve. It really didn't. I got tired of stirring to find out if it ever would dissolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...