Sunday, September 14, 2014

OSU Buckeyes 66: Kent State 0 !!

In case you were not aware, Saturday's OSU football game was played at noon in Columbus, Ohio. I started watching at 11:00pm Saturday night. The streaming system worked pretty well. As long as the system works on their side, I am now fairly competent at getting it work on my side.I was finally able to get the sound to come out of the sound bar on the TV as well.

Did I watch the entire game like I usually do? I confess I did not. When the score increased to 66 to nothing at the beginning of the 4th quarter, I decided it was a pretty sure bet we were going to win the game so I disassembled my equipment and turned in.

This morning my conclusion proved to be correct. OSU 66: Kent State 0. I was also able to watch a video of the band's half-time solute to D-Day on the Internet. Terrific! Go Bucks!

To see this marvelous band see the link below. It was band alumni day at OSU so former band members in large numbers assisted in honoring this historic day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quvitwsg7g4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...