Thursday, August 7, 2014

Technical Updates from the blog student

 About Comments:A few followers said they tried to post a comment. Sorry, but I hadn't turned on that feature. I didn't know I had to turn it on. Still learning! It's turned on now but I don't think it's all that obvious as to how you post a comment. Maybe only on my equipment as author does it not look obvious. If you need help, here's what I had to do. Click on the blue "comments" link. It will be "X comments" where X is a number or NO. A comment box will open. Type your comment in the box and under "comment as" and select "name/URL" ( and enter your name, first only, first and last, whatever- you don't need to enter a URL- or you can select "anonymous" if you feel the need. Next, click "publish".   That should be all you need to do. The comment might not immediately appear.
Getting email notifications:
I believe I've "turned on" at the bottom of the page the spot where you enter your email to be notified when updates have been made to the page. You can have this choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions...